This event is now over
A Training Day for Educators with America’s Leading SEL Program!
Come Learn How to Transform Your Teaching & Classroom.
The Hawn Foundation is pleased to announce an inspiring professional development day on the MindUP™ program hosted by the Saratoga Union School District.
MindUP™ is an evidenced based, CASEL accredited SEL curriculum
increasing student focus, encouraging optimism, creating emotional resiliency, and helping to improve academic performance.
The MindUP™ Curriculum helps teachers and students work together to:
• Improve focus, concentration and academic performance
• Reduce stress and anxiety
• Handle peer-to-peer conflicts and increase pro-social behavior
• Manage emotions and reactions
• Embrace greater empathy for others
• Develop an optimistic mindset
What can you expect from this workshop?
A Hawn Foundation MindUP™ trainer will guide you through an experiential day in which you will learn:
Registration begins at 8:00am.
Director of Programs and Training
March 23, 2013
8:30 am to 4:00 pm
Redwood Middle School
13925 Fruitvale Ave